GRADIENT KILN Model GR 20-12
The main characteristic of a gradient kiln is having various firing zones with different temperatures (thermal gradient), that follow the same firing cycle.
The advantage of this model, compared with previous models, is in the first place the use of modern electronics; then the possibility to realize faster firing cycles and to fire samples of larger dimensions; to have less wear of the heating elements and therefore less maintenance; besides being more compact and having a complete new design.
The most important prerogatives of this model are:
· Uniformity of the temperature in each of the 6 cells of +/- 2 / 2,5°C;
· The possibility to set and manage gradients of min. 10°C and max. 60°C between one cell and the other;
· The possibility to realize fast firing cycles with times to reach the max. temperature of +/- 20 minutes (min.) and 5 hours (max.);
· The possibility to also program the cooling (optional);
· The control of the firing cycle by a PC with a touch screen;
· The possibility to memorize the results obtained in the various cells during the various cycles; the day/month/year of the test, the type of material of the samples; anyway, all relative data of the tests with the possibility to print them.
· Easy handling and computer programming;
The possibility to fire samples with a max. size of 50 x 50 mm.
OPTIONAL: Possibility to work in controlled atmosphere with inert gas or in reducing atmosphere.
(All data contained herein are not binding. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify any of them)