GRADIENT KILN Model GR 95/S
The main feature of a gradient kiln is the presence of several firing zones with different temperatures (thermal gradient) following the same firing cycle.
The Model 95/S consists of 6 independent heating cells. This construction, based on separate cells instead of a single cell with different positions, prevents the different temperatures from affecting the test pieces thus altering the results.
The key properties of this model are:
- Even temperature within each of the 6 cells
- Possibility to set a 15°C gradient between one cell and another
- The firing cycle is PC-controlled
- Storage and printing facilities for all firing cycles, results obtained in the various cells,day, month,year of execution of the tests, type of test material, and any other information concerning the test carried out
- Easy computer programming and use
- The kiln can also be remote-controlled
- The possibility to program quick firing cycles, reaching the highest temperature between min. 60 and max. 180 minutes.
OPTIONAL: Possibility to work in controlled atmosphere with inert gas or in reducing atmosphere.
(All data contained herein are not binding. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify any of them).