HYDRAULIC LABORATORY PRESSES MIGNON SSN/EA
This press has a compact and elegant structure, made of steel, stove-enameled at 180° with epoxy paints.
Its functioning is hydraulic and completely automatic with the exception of the loading of the material to be pressed.
The pressing force is exercised by a hydraulic cylinder at the back part of the press and on which the die is mounted.
The mould, located on the working table, is filled manually with the powder to be pressed and after the pressing, the sample obtained is extracted by means of a die in the lower part.
It is provided with:
- an hydraulic extracting unit
- a digital pressure indicator
- electronic pressure control
- electronic regulation of the thickness of three layers of powder, i.e. the possibility to press three types of powder at the same time and electronically control the thickness of the layers in the mold
- control of the residence time at the preselected maximum pressure
- deaeration control
It can be supplied with interchangeable moulds in the following sizes:
Ø.40 mm.- Ø.50 mm.-
30 x 80 mm. – 40 x 60 mm. - 50 x 50 mm. - 50 x 100 mm. - 55 x 110 mm. – 100 x 100 mm.
150 x 150 mm. only for model Mignon SSN/EAS
Provided with scraper and keys for the assembly and disassembly of the mould.
(All data contained herein are not binding. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify any of them).